Want to know how to connect ChatGPT to Google Docs? Read this article to learn the steps.
If you are used to using ChatGPT (ChatOpenAI) and also use Google Docs for your daily work.
You must be curious how to combine them. Now you don’t have to copy and paste when using both platforms.
How to Connect ChatGPT with Google Docs
ChatGPT Plus is an add-on for Google Docs that allows users to access ChatGPT from within their documents and use it for various purposes.
Such as writing help, content creation and learning.
You can follow this tutorial to connect Google Docs to ChatGPT:
1. Visit Google Docs (https://docs.google.com/)
You can open Google Docs in the browser on your PC or laptop.
2. Next, select “Extensions” > “Add-ons
3. Select “Get Add-ons”
4. Type “chatgpt” in the search box
5. Select “ChatGPT Plus” > then select “Install”
6. To run ChatGPT on Google Docs, you can choose “Start GPT”
That’s all the information on how to connect ChatGPT to Google Docs. I hope it helps you as a reference.