How do you connect ChatGPT to the Internet? Check out this article to know the steps.
How to Connect ChatGPT to the Internet via Google Chrome Extension
ChatGPT for the free version, by default, cannot access the Internet or search Google or Bing.
Because this feature is only available for the paid version of ChatGPT (Chat GPT Plus).
But there is a trick that allows ChatGPT to connect to the Internet, without a ChatGPT Plus subscription. Simply by using an extension in the Google Chrome browser.
Here’s how to connect chatgpt (chat open ai) to the internet:
1. Make sure you have created a ChatGPT account
2. Next, open the Google Chrome browser on your PC or laptop
3. Then, visit the Chrome Web Store.
4. Search for an extension named “WebChatGPT: ChatGPT with internet access.”
You can also visit the following webpage: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webchatgpt-chatgpt-with-i/lpfemeioodjbpieminkklglpmhlngfcn
8. ChatGPT is now successfully connected to the internet
To turn off ChatGPT’s connection to the Internet, simply turn off the “Web Access” feature in the chat column.
So that’s the information on how to connect ChatGPT to the Internet. Hopefully it can help as a reference.