If you are a new user of Xiaomi phones, and might not know how to turn on the developer options mode in Xiaomi Device.
In this article, I will explain to you, how to enable Developer Options on Xiaomi Android. You can follow these instructions here.
How to Turn On Developer Options Xiaomi
- Turn on your Xiaomi smartphone.
- Next, go to the “Settings” section.
- Then scroll down and select “About phone”.
- After that, tap on “MIUI version” quickly seven times.
- A notification will appear on your Xiaomi smartphone, letting you know that the developer mode is now activated.
How to Enable Developer Mode Xiaomi MIUI 5
- Go to Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Choose the Android version.
- Tap on “Android version” 7 times.
- The Developer mode will appear on your screen with the message “You are now a developer”.
- Now, go back to Settings.
- Select Developer Options.
- Activate the “Enable Developer Options” option.
How to Enable Developer Mode Xiaomi MIUI 6 and MIUI 7
- Open Settings > choose About Phone > select MIUI version.
Tap on “MIUI version” 7 times until the developer mode appears with the message “You are now a developer” on your Xiaomi phone screen.
- Now go back to Settings >> choose Additional Settings >> select Developer Options and enable Developer Options.
How to Turn On Developer Mode Xiaomi MIUI 8, MIUI 9, MIUI 10 and 11
- Go to Settings, and select My Device.
- Choose All Specs >> Select MIUI Version.
- Tap on the “MIUI version” section 7 times until the developer mode appears with the message “You are now a developer” on your Xiaomi phone screen.
- Now go back to the Settings menu, select System & Device menu.
- Then select Additional Settings >> Select Developer Options.
- Now you can activate developer mode, USB debugging mode, and other additional features on your Xiaomi and Redmi phones.
So that’s a tutorial about How to Enable Developer Options on Xiaomi Android. Hope this helps as a reference.