But sometimes, it might like get turned off or someone might disable it. Here’s how to activate it:
1. Run the latest version of the Google Chrome browser application.
- Run the latest version of the Samsung Internet browser on your mobile device.
- Next, select the navigation menu in the bottom right corner.
- Choose the “Settings” option.
- Select “Sites and downloads” from the menu.
- Then, choose “Site permissions”.
- Select the menu Settings > Site Settings.
- Run the Chrome browser application on your Android device.
And guess what, it’s not for a couple of brands, it works with popular Android brands like Samsung, Xiaomi, LG, Huawei, Google Pixel, HTC, ZTE, and more!