Wondering about how to see your Epic Games library? Follow this article to easily and clearly understand the steps.
How to Check Your Epic Games Library on the Mobile Website (Android/iPhone)
For those who frequently enjoy gaming through Epic Games, you might be curious to know which games you have in your collection.
Whether they are freebies claimed or games you’ve purchased on Epic Games, you can find out more by following these steps:
Here’s how to view the games you’ve acquired on Epic Games:
1. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC
2. Visit the Epic Games website at https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/
3. Log in to your Epic Games account
Here, you can log in using your Google or Facebook account.
4. Select your account name, then choose the “Account” option
If you are using a computer, move your mouse to the upper-right corner.
5. Click on the “Transactions” option
6. Now, you can see the games you’ve purchased on Epic Games Library
7. Additionally, you can also explore the contents of your Epic Games library through the web or your smartphone
That’s the information on how to view your Epic Games library. I hope this serves as a helpful reference.