RGB Fusion is a GIGABYTE motherboard feature that syncs RGB LEDs on GIGABYTE or RGB Fusion-compatible devices. It’s a lighting control software for compatible devices.
If you have a GIGABYTE motherboard with RGB Fusion features, you can use the RGB Fusion application software to make all RGB led colors uniform, or you can customize them.
To get started with RGB Fusion, follow the instructions below.
- First of all, you download the RGB Fusion software, by visiting the official download link here (https://www.gigabyte.com/MicroSite/512/rgb2.html).
- Next, you extract the zip file file.
- Then install the software.
- Open the RGB Fusion 2.0 software.
- For example, here I use an RGB led strip that supports RGB Fusion.
- You can get it at online stores.
- After that you can set the color, and also the pattern of the led strip.
Even if you remove the RGB Fusion software, your color preferences will stay set. You’ll have to reinstall the software to change them.
This article covers how to use RGB Fusion on a Windows 10 PC/Laptop. I hope it helps!