In the game Monster Hunter Now, players can use unique weapon abilities. Known as special skills when hunting monsters.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to unlock and use special skills in Monster Hunter Now:
Using the Special Skills in Monster Hunter Now
Here’s how to use the special skill in Monster Hunter Now:
1. Open the Monster Hunter Now game on your Android/iOS device
This can also be referred to as “Equipment” since weapons and armor fall under the same menu or page in the Monster Hunter Now game.
3. Next, choose the weapon you wish to upgrade
4. Then, select “Level Up” until it reaches “Grade 2”
5. Special Skills will automatically become accessible once you’ve upgraded the weapon to “Grade 2”
6. Proceed to locate and hunt monsters in your nearest location
Attack monsters until the Special Skill meter in the center of the screen is full.
7. Afterward, you can use the Special Skill in Monster Hunter Now.
Each weapon in the Monster Hunter Now game possesses a special skill with unique attack types and damage characteristics.
That concludes the information on how to use Special Skills in the Monster Hunter Now game. Hopefully, this serves as a helpful reference for you.