Are you looking for ways to summarize Youtube videos using ChatGPT? In this article, I will explain how to summarize Youtube Videos with ChatGPT.
Glasp is one of the free Chrome Extensions that allows you to capture online content.
With the feature of text block selection marked with color.
Later, it will be saved to the Glasp dashboard.
This highlight feature can then be tagged, searched, linked, and shared on various other platforms, including Twitter, Teams, and Slack.
This extension can also be useful for summarizing content on YouTube and is supported by ChatGPT (OpenAI) and Claude (Anthropic).
Here’s how to resume a YouTube video with AI via Glasp:
2. Next, select “Add to Chrome”
3. Install the Chrome extension into your Google Chrome browser
4. Then, open videos on YouTube
5. After that, choose “Transcript & Summary” at the top right corner
6. Then copy the transcript from the YouTube video’s subtitles
7. You can do this by selecting the “Chat GPT (View AI Summary)” icon
8. Afterward, you will be directed to ChatGPT
You will be able to see the summary of the YouTube video from ChatGPT.
So that’s information about how to summarize Youtube Videos with ChatGPT. I hope this helps as a reference.