Ruin guard is one of the monsters in the form of a one-eyed robot, which is in the Genshin Impact game.
Just like Ruin Hunter, this monster will drop reward drops in the form of Chaos Device, Chaos Circuit and Chaos Core items, which are used for weapon level ascension.
For those of you who are looking for Ruin guard monsters, but still don’t know where the exact location is.
This time I will share about how to find the location of the Ruin guard, which will be shared in full as follows:
List of Ruin Guard Locations in Genshin Impact
Here are some of the places where you can find Ruin Guard in Genshin Impact:
|Ruin Guard can be found at the The Thousand Winds Temple.
|Ruin Guard can be found north of Sea of Clouds (on the coast), southeast of Mingyun Village, and in the center of Guili Plains.
|Ruin Guard can also be found in Inazuma.
|Ruin Guard can also be found in Enkanomiya.
|Ruin Guard can also be found in The Chasm.
How to Find Ruin Guard Locations in Genshin Impact
Here’s how to find the ruin guard in genshin impact:
- Open the Genshin Impact game on HP / PC.
- Next, you open the Adventure Handbook book, whose menu icon is located in the upper right corner.
- Next scroll down, then select Ruin Guard, and also select the Follow button to find out the location trail.
- Later when you open the Map, the location of the Ruin Guard will be shown, as well as the icon on the Minimap.
- You can just teleport to that place.
- Now you can kill Ruin Guard monsters, to get Chaos Device, Chaos Circuit and Chaos Core items.
- A little tip, use the Amber arrow to aim at his eyes, so that Ruin Guard, is temporarily knocked down.
- For other Ruin Guard locations, you can visit the area route as shown below:
That’s the article on how to find the location of the Ruin Guard, in the Genshin Impact game.