If you’ve ever tried to download the game Monster Hunter Now from the Google Play Store or App Store, you may have received an error message stating, “Not Compatible with this Device.”
This can be frustrating and confusing. But what does it mean and how can you solve this issue?
This error typically arises when the game you’re trying to install isn’t supported by your device’s hardware, software, or region.
There are multiple reasons why this could happen:
- Your device does not meet the minimum requirements to run the game.
- Your device has insufficient storage space or memory to install or update the game.
- The game is not available in your country or region due to legal or licensing issues.
- The app is incompatible with your device’s manufacturer.
There are some ways to fix this error. Here are some of the methods you can try:
1. Don’t Use Modified or Unofficial Software
Using modified or unofficial software is not allowed under Niantic’s Terms of Service and Player Guidelines.
Violating these rules may result in warnings, account suspension, a less enjoyable gameplay experience, or permanent account suspension without warning.
2. Don’t Use Tablets to Play Monster Hunter Now
The solution is to use a device other than a tablets to play Monster Hunter now.
Niantic’s website states that tablets are not compatible with playing Monster Hunter games.
It is uncertain if tablets will be supported in future patches.
3. Rooted devices are not supported
Niantic’s support website says that “Rooted devices are not supported. If you use an Android device, make sure it is not rooted.
So that’s information about how to fix Monster Hunter Now Not Compatible. I hope this helps as a reference.