Ruin hunter is one of the flying monsters in the form of a one-eyed robot, which is in the Genshin Impact game.
Just like Ruin Guard, this monster will also drop reward drops in the form of Chaos Device, Chaos Circuit and Chaos Core items, which are used for weapon level ascension.
For those of you who are looking for Ruin hunter monsters, but still don’t know where the exact location is.
This time I will share about how to find the location of the Ruin hunter, which will be shared in full as follows:
Ruin Hunter locations in Genshin Impact
Here are some places where you can find Ruin Hunter in Genshin Impact:
|Ruin Hunter is a giant alien war machine. They are said to be the remnants of an ancient lost nation.
|Ruin Hunter can be found in several locations in Liyue and Inazuma. Some specific locations in Liyue include Tianqiu Valley and Huaguang Stone Forest.
|Ruin Hunter drops Chaos Circuit (Lv. 40+), Chaos Core (Lv. 60+), and Chaos Device (all levels).
|How to Defeat
Ruin Hunter is very vulnerable to Bow users.
Ruin Hunter fights can be troublesome without bow users, as it can only be pummeled by
How to Find Ruin Hunter Locations in Genshin Impact
Where To Find Ruin Hunter Genshin Impact? Here’s how:
- Run the Genshin Impact Game on HP / PC.
- Next you open the Adventure Handbook book, whose menu icon is located in the upper right corner.
- Next scroll down, then select Ruin Hunter, and also select the Follow button to find out the location trail.
- Later when you open the Map, the location of the Ruin Hunter will be shown, as well as the icon on the Minimap.
- You can just teleport to that place.
- Now you can defeat Ruin Hunter monsters, to get Chaos Device, Chaos Circuit and Chaos Core items.
- A little tip, use the Amber arrow to aim at his eyes, so that Ruin Hunter is temporarily knocked down.
- For other Ruin Hunter locations, you can visit the area route as shown below:
So that’s information about how to find and defeat Ruin Hunter in Genshin Impact. I hope this helps as a reference.