For those of you who are new to the Genshin Impact game.
One of the most important things you should pay attention to is.
How to make sure that this game can run well and optimally on any device / platform, be it when playing on a PC or when playing on a mobile phone.
For this we need to make graphics settings in the game to make sure.
How to Change Graphics in Genshin Impact Mobile/PC
How to adjust graphics settings in Genshin Impact
- Run the Genshin Impact game on your HP / PC.
- Then log into your account.
- Once you have entered the game, click on the Paimon icon in the top left corner.
- Next, select the cogwheel icon to enter the settings menu.
- Then select “Graphics”.
- Here you can adjust the settings according to the capabilities of your HP / PC specifications.
- For those of you using a PC/Laptop, you can also access the Paimon menu by pressing the Escape key on your keyboard.
How to See Damage Text in Genshin Impact Mobile
Here is how to show damage text in genshin impact mobile:
- Open the game menu by pressing the Esc key on your keyboard in PC.
- Or the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen if you are playing on a mobile device.
- Select the ‘Settings’ option.
- Select the ‘Graphics’ option.
- Then set the Graphics Quality to “Highest”.
- After that, you can adjust it according to your device’s specifications.
- This way, you should be able to see the damage text when fighting monsters in Genshin Impact.
That’s the article on how to adjust the graphics in Genshin Impact.