Are you looking for ways to change Aspect Ratio in CapCut Mobile? In this article, I will explain to you. Here’s how to.
How to Change Video Aspect Ratio on CapCut for Android/iPhone
If you edit CapCut videos on your phone, you can adjust the aspect ratio before or after editing.
Here’s how to adjust the video aspect ratio on CapCut from your mobile phone:
- Open the latest version of the CapCut app on your mobile phone.
- Next, select “New Project” to create a new project or choose an existing project.
- Scroll the menu at the bottom to the right.
- Then, choose “Format.”
- To change the CapCut video aspect ratio, you can select from some available ratios.
- You can start with the CapCut video aspect ratio of 9:16 for a vertical mobile phone display or choose 16:9 for a horizontal desktop display.
- Additionally, you can also choose other aspect ratios.
So that’s information about how to change the aspect ratio in CapCut Mobile. I hope this helps as a reference.